Chef Boyardee pizza maker (cheese) or homemade pizza dough
1 Tbs Vegetable oil
1 can Refried Beans
1lb. Ground Beef
2 tsp Homemade seasoning (recipe below) or Taco Seasoning packet
1/2 Cup water
2 cups shredded cheese (we like Colby & Monterey Jack)
8 oz. bag of shredded lettuce
1 diced Tomato
1 diced Avocado
1 sliced Green Onion
Salsa & Sour Cream on the side
1 Deep dish pie plate
1. Make pizza dough as directions on the box.
2. Place dough in pie plate & place in the oven for 6 min.
3. Make up your ground beef until no longer pink, drain grease, return to pan add seasoning & water.
4. Remove pizza dough from oven should look light & puffy.
5. Spread 3/4 can of Refried Beans on dough.
6. Spread pizza sauce over beans.
7. Add Ground Beef on top of pizza sauce.
8. Top Ground Beef with 1 cup of cheese.
9. Place back in the oven for 10 more minutes and cheese is melted
10. Remove and top with your favorite Taco toppings.
Preheat oven to 425. Total bake time 16 minutes.
Homemade Fajita/Taco Seasoning – Mix:
2 t chile powder
1 t salt
1 t paprika
1 t sugar
3/4 t chicken bouillon
1/2 t onion powder
1/4 t garlic powder
1/4 t cayenne pepper
1/4 t cumin